Integrity Education will provide the following support to students studying any aspect of their course online.
- Will regularly be in touch with the student via Zoom/MS Teams virtual classes during course duration.
- Available for queries about learning and assessment during business hours Monday to Friday (except public holidays) by phone, email and/or online chat for the duration of the course/module.
- Will reply to queries within 2 business days and assessment will be marked and returned within 7 days.
- There will be a maximum of 25 students to each Trainer/Assessor in a class.
- Our Administration Officer can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- You will receive a response within 48 hours between office opening hours.
- Will help the students with any technical difficulty with logging on to our LMS or submitting assessments online.
- Will help the students to join a virtual class in Zoom/MS Teams, or any other related technical issue.
- Assistance regarding the online learning platform should be directed to our Trainers/Assessors during business hours Monday to Friday (except public holidays) by phone, email and/or online chat.
- Will reply to all queries within 48 hours.
- Available via phone, email and online chat between 9:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Student Services Officers can provide student support during business hours Monday to Friday (except public holidays) by contacting us on 1300 400 346.
Integrity Education will take reasonable steps to ensure that all students with special needs or disabilities or other medical conditions can access support services without experiencing discrimination. These services may be provided by Integrity Education or contracted to another person or agency.
Reasonable adjustment is provided to those with special needs, according to individual circumstances. This means providing the appropriate services and/or facilities for student learning and assessment.
Reasonable adjustment may include but is not restricted to:
- the use of adaptive/assistive technology (equipment and software designed for use by people with special needs)
- alternative assessment methods
- learning and assessment aids such as papers in large print and the use of scribes and interpreters
- extra time to complete a course or assessment
When assessing a student's needs, Integrity Education will:
- consult with the enrolled Student (or their associate) about the need for the Student to have access to specialised support services
- decide whether an adjustment is necessary for participation in the enrolled course identify what that adjustment might be
- make the required adjustment
Integrity will advise relevant staff of the services made available to the Student and provide them with information needed to assist the Student in accessing those services. Staff will facilitate the provision of specialised services for the Student including using collaborative arrangements with specialised service providers.
Integrity may provide necessary specialised equipment to support the Student, including adaptive technology and assistive devices, and may plan for interpreters and note-takers if needed.
Referral sources will be provided to those with Language, literacy & Numeracy difficulties, or other identified areas of learning difficulty.
Special consideration may be granted if through misadventure (e.g. illness, bereavement or personal trauma) a student is prevented from completing an assessment, or sitting an examination, or believes that their performance in an assessment event has been affected by the incident.
A case-by-case approach will be taken to grant special consideration.