How to Enrol
Student Selection & Recruitment
Integrity Education offers a range of courses that are delivered partially online. Integrity Education is committed to providing a quality learning experience for students studying online and these online service standards explain our commitment to students in key areas.
If any qualifications on Integrity Education Group scope of registration have pre-requisites or entry requirements, then our Authorised Delegates will clearly highlight these to prospective students prior to processing their online application. In the event that a student does not meet the pre-requisites or entry requirements; Integrity Education Group will try to formulate a pathway to help them achieve these requirements.
Integrity Education will conduct a Pre-Training Review for each prospective student, as part of enrolment and before the commencement of training, to ascertain a suitable, and the most suitable, program for that individual to enrol in.
The Pre-Training Review will:
- Identify the individual's objectives for training and the likely job or further study outcomes from the development of new competencies and skills
- Identify any competencies previously acquired (including through RPL, recognition of current competency (RCC) or credit transfer)
- Consider the individual’s existing educational attainment and capabilities, literacy and numeracy skills; and digital capability, where the proposed learning includes portions delivered online and
- Identify whether the proposed learning strategies (including online delivery) and materials are appropriate for that individual and, where necessary, steps to overcome any barriers.
Integrity Education Group assesses an individual’s eligibility in line with the requirements detailed in the Victorian VET Funding Contract and the Guidelines about Eligibility in Skills First Program. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria identified in the VET Funding Contract and the Guidelines about Eligibility and provide the relevant identification to evidence and support that they meet the eligibility requirements.
The Commonwealth Government has mandated through Section 14 of the Student Identifiers Act (2014) the implementation of the USI (Unique Student Identifier) for all accredited vocational training.
The USI is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, from all training providers you undertake recognised training with
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts completed from 1 January 2015 onwards
- can be accessed online, anytime, and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Also, from 1 January 2015, any Registered Training Organisation awarding nationally recognised training cannot issue a Statement of Attainment, Transcript or Certificate to a student who does not have a Unique Student Identifier. You are invited to visit the USI website at www.usi.gov.au for information (including privacy parameters if you have any concerns). Integrity Education require all students to obtain their Unique Student Identifier prior to enrolment.
Integrity Education Group, accepts and provides credit to learners who have achieved equivalent competency in nationally recognized units which form part of training programs and have been issued by a Registered Training Organisation in accordance with the AQF regardless of where it has been issued. This means students will not be required to repeat the relevant unit or module.
Integrity Education Group will seek to verify and authenticate any award presented before applying a credit transfer to an enrolment by directly accessing the USI transcript online or by contacting the organisation that issued the award to confirm the content is valid.
As the recognition of qualifications and statements of attainment issued by other RTOs is a simple administrative process, students will not be charged any fees for credit transfer recognition.
RPL is an assessment process that assesses the individual’s non-formal and informal learning to determine the extent to which that individual has achieved the required learning outcomes, competency outcomes, or standards for partial or total completion of a qualification. It means that the candidate gains credit towards all, or part of a vocational qualification without undertaking the complete training program. RPL can be granted for one or more units of competency. This means that when undertaking the qualification, the training and assessment volume can be reduced.
Integrity Education Group is aware that many people may have gained the knowledge and skills from their previous experience. In such cases, Integrity Education Group will consider formally recognising this through a formal RPL process. If you would like to apply for RPL for a particular unit of competency, then you must supply evidence of your prior skills and knowledge to achieve the standard of competency required. In addition, you must also demonstrate the currency of those skills and knowledge. Briefly, the RPL process is as follows:
- Contact us and request an RPL application form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and submit the following:
- RPL Application form
- Self-assessment for skills and knowledge
- Evidence of prior skills and knowledge
- Evidence of currency of prior skills and knowledge
Upon receipt of the above-mentioned items, an interview will be arranged with you. You will be asked to bring any evidence you have to the meeting to prove that you have done what you say. Be prepared to talk about your experiences that are relevant to the units of competency for which you have applied for credit. The RPL Assessor will be looking at your evidence and listening to your work and life experiences and details of previous studies to work out if you have enough evidence to be granted credit for units/subjects in your course. RPL fees are applicable and will be outlined and determined at the time of your interview.
Upon completion of the assessment of your RPL application, you will be advised of the outcome. The success of an RPL application is not guaranteed.
Upon receival of the Enrolment Process, Integrity Education Group will provide the student with the following:
- An enrolment confirmation letter
- Login details and access to the Learning Management System
- Their Training Plan which displays critical information about their training program.