Integrity Education’s vision is to empower individuals to take control of their future through education, industry access and career opportunities.
Deciding to study is a big decision for everyone and key to success is ensuring that you enrol in the course that is at the right level for you and also the right course for your career aspirations. Integrity Education has Course Advisers who will discuss our courses in detail to assist you in making the right decision for you. Please find below the Student Handbook, the Fees and Refund Policy and the complaints and appeals policy which will further assist you in making an informed choice,
Please contact one of our Course Advisers on 1300 400 346 to discuss any aspect of our courses, they are happy to help you.
Students may receive a National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) survey and/or an invitation to participate in a Department endorsed project and/or be contacted by the Department (or persons authorised by the Department) for audit or review purposes. The reference to ‘Department’ means the State of Victoria acting through the Department of Education and Training (or its successor).
Policy, Procedures & Handbooks
- Student Handbook
- Complaints & Appeals Policy
- Complaints & Appeals Form
- Fees, Ancillary Charges & Refund Policy
- Statement of Fees, The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and amenities fees.
- Online Service Standards
Unique Student Identifier (USI) Information
The USI initiative commenced on 1 January 2015 and is a reference number made up of ten numbers and letters that is free and easy to create and stays with you for life. The USI will give you access to an online record of your nationally recognised training in the form of a USI Transcript. This can be used when applying for a job, seeking a credit transfer or demonstrating pre-requisites when undertaking further training.
The USI Office has some helpful student resources explaining what they can expect to see on their USI Transcript, including:
- The student webpage on ‘Transcript/Training Records’ on the USI website, which includes a link to an example of a USI Transcript and a selection of FAQs
- The ‘Your USI Transcript’ fact sheet
- When will my training appear on my USI Transcript?’ fact sheet
- The ‘How to view and download my USI Transcript’ video
Audit, Compliance and Statutory Information