FASEA Standards – AFSL Consulting Services
Integrity Education Consulting offers Licensees a review of its internal capabilities to meet ALL the requirements of the new FASEA STANDARDS which took effect from 1st JANUARY 2019.
Services offered can be taken as a package, or separately, and include:
- Detailed information to understand AFSL and Adviser obligations under the new FASEA Standards.
- Advice to Responsible Managers about their obligations under the FASEA Standards.
- Keynote presentations at Professional Development (PD) Days, Adviser conferences, etc
- Analysis of Existing Advisers to identify ‘gap training’ requirements to meet FASEA Education Standard – organisational level review of Existing Advisers to develop individual “Individual Education Plans” (IEP) as pathways to FASEA Approved courses.
- Strategy to ensure optimal study credits to alleviate study workload, save time, and save money in reduced course fees.
- Development of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Policy, CPD qualifying activity approval process, & Adviser CPD Plans.
- Strategy to prepare for the mandatory National Adviser Exam
- Implement Adviser Growth Strategy through development of a Professional Year to meet the FASEA Standards.
Integrity’s Consulting Services can be delivered Online or in a Face-to-Face Workshop.
Services are available to individual Advisers, groups of Advisers, or at the AFSL/Licensee level.
Consult fees are based on a ‘per service / per Adviser’ philosophy. This allows AFSLs better manage their cost structures by ‘picking and choosing’ the services they require
For an initial complimentary and obligation-free discussion to better understand how the FASEA Standards may impact on your AFSL, or to find our more information, please call Joel on 1300 400 346, or email email@example.com