Become a Mortgage Broker today!
Integrity Education offers the FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking and the FNS50315 Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management. Our courses are ideal for anyone who wants to become a Mortgage Broker, which is a professional and career many aspire to – much in the in the same vein as a career as a doctor, lawyer or engineer. Being a Mortgage Broker provides:
- Opportunity to earn a great income.
- Great work/life balance.
- Some brokerages offer brokers a base income as a safety net.
- There is a degree of independence in how you balance your day-to-day work and personal life.
- The ability to help everyday Australians achieve their dreams of ownership.
- Access to ongoing professional development required by the professional bodies.
FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking
The FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking is an entry level qualification for a career in mortgage broking. This qualification meets the minimum education standards for ASIC compliance as set out in RG206 for individuals providing credit services.
FNS50315 Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management
The FNS50315 Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management (also known by the market as the ‘Diploma of Mortgage Broking’) provides you with the opportunity to broaden the scope of your existing broking and business skills. You will build on a variety of skills including commercial lending, broking options and risk management processes. This qualification also enables you to become a Mortgage Broker.
The Diploma can be attained by one of two ways:
- As an ‘upgrade module’ completed after the completion of the Certificate IV qualification, or
- As a ‘stand alone’ qualification, that does not include the Certificate IV qualification.
Students who have previously completed the FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking can enrol directly into the ‘Diploma Upgrade’ subject.